Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Riverdale are currently looking to grow there outstanding team by recruiting an Administrative assistant, we are looking for someone who has a good knowledge in administrative duties and can demonstrate good communication and organisation skills.
LOCATION: Riverdale Care Home, Sheffield Road, Chesterfield, S41 7LL
We are not able to offer Sponsorship for this position.
A key role within the home and the business acting as the first point of contact for Residents and their representatives, the finance, HR and payroll teams as well as staff within the home. You will have experience of working within a busy yet rewarding environment. You will work with multiple computer systems, including Microsoft packages on a day to day basis.
We are one of the first organisations in care who are paperless.
We use the latest technology to write our care plans, complete our audits and we can even tell if someone is in pain by using an app.
You will work in a close team that understands each person’s needs and provides a meaningful contribution to their lives.
1. General record keeping.
2. Supporting the home manager with HR processes.
3. Management of PA and Petty Cash funds. Ensuring that any ‘additional’ resident services are accounted for via PA funds.
4. Ensuring that any additional resident services are recorded and paid via PA
. 5. Liaise with the support centre (finance, HR, procurement, marketing, quality, and recruitment) to resolve any identified issues in a timely fashion.
6. Ensuring food and consumable orders are placed in line with requirements.
7. Promoting the home and supporting any activities as directed by the marketing team.
8. Any other duties as required.
About Orchard Care Homes
Within walking distance from the Parish Church and the River Rother, Riverdale Residential Care Home provides specialist residential and dementia care in a warm and friendly environment.
Winner of the Gold trophy for Best Smaller Care Home Group at the CHA (Care Home Awards) 2021.
Orchard Care Homes has been providing care for older people for over 15 years. We are committed to being at the heart of the local community and delivering the same level of care that we would all wish for our loved ones.
We believe in investing in our people. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, with plenty of training and progression opportunities across our portfolio of homes.
- Access to Blue Light Discount Card & App.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop.
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’ and an annual awards ceremony, recognising our dedicated staff team.
- Free car parking.
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.