Do you enjoy the fast-paced nature of recruitment and are you passionate about supporting, developing, and retaining people? If so, then this is the role for you.
Onsite Recruitment & Engagement Consultant
30 hours over 5 days
Up to £25,000 per annum, pro rata
Location - Green Park Care Home, Warrington
We are looking for a driven and tenacious person, and someone who enjoys communicating with people is a must!
This role will keep you busy from the moment you step through the door here at Green Park Care Home. Working alongside the Home Manager, you will be responsible for recruitment, engagement, and induction.
In partnership with the central HR recruitment team, you will be responsible for attracting local candidates, interviewing, onboarding and their first-year engagement. The role reports directly to the Home Manager but you will be supported by central head office functions. Training will be given at a home and organisation level.
Orchard Care Homes is an ambitious company, and we have exciting plans for Green Park. This role will be crucial to supporting our people and in playing a part to drive retention and engagement.
We are looking for someone with recruitment, HR, training or Care experience to join our team and help make a difference.
We are passionate about in investing in our people and your professional development is important to us. We are committed to offering our people ongoing training and opportunities for career progression across the Orchard Care Homes Group.
- Develop local attraction strategies and partnerships.
- Work with government funded recruitment agencies.
- Deliver initiatives to promote Green Park Care Home as an employer of choice in the local community.
- Working with the Home Management Team to co-ordinate and conduct interviews for the Home.
- Work with the Central HR Recruitment Team to onboard candidates in a timely manner.
- As part of the Home Management Team, co-ordinate and deliver induction events.
- Support the Home Management Team with induction and probation reviews for new colleagues.
- Deliver first year engagement sessions and events to support retention.
- Produce and maintain accurate recruitment, engagement and training data.
About Orchard Care Homes
A bright and spacious home designed to support 101 residents living in residential, nursing and more specialist dementia care. Green Park is located in the picturesque suburb of Great Sankey, on the outskirts of Warrington, we are within easy access to local shops and amenities. Care is provided by a team of dedicated and professional staff, many of whom have extensive experience in care and undergo continual training.
Winner of the Gold trophy for Best Smaller Care Home Group at the CHA (Care Home Awards) 2021.
Orchard Care Homes has been providing care for older people for over 15 years. We are committed to being at the heart of the local community and delivering the same level of care that we would all wish for ourselves and our loved ones.
- 20 days (pro rata) annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- We will pay the cost of the Blue Light Card which will give you access to an amazing range of discounts online and on the high street!
- From day one, you will receive excellent training and progression opportunities, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop.
- Our people are our heroes, and we have a range of recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’ and an annual award’s ceremony.
- You will have access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support and counselling.
- Last but not least we provide all our people with free uniform and onsite car parking.
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.
Green Park Nursing Home in Warrington
Welcome to Green Park Nursing Home in Warrington A residential care ...Full Details