Clinical Lead Nurse
Full Time - Permanent
Based on a 40 hour contract
Location - Green Park Care Home, Warrington
£24.17 per hour
Responsible for the implementation of high standards and best practice of nursing care, supporting the redesign implementation of the quality strategy with nurses and staff to enable the development of a team fit for the purpose in the delivery of a quality, effective and responsive service to meet the needs of the residents. To supervise, monitor and evaluate care delivered to service users, checking legal requirements are met along with the high levels expected within Orchard Care Homes.
About the role
Provide clinical leadership to nurses in implementation of nursing provision and supporting the nursing team to provide leadership to the wider staff team to develop practice.
Provide support, advice and guidance to the nursing and care teams.
Act in advisory capacity to nurses pertaining to quality and safety.
Identify sources of specialist support and expertise.
Act as advisor regarding clinical issues and implementation of guidelines and standards, working closely with management and working groups as necessary.
To have consistent approach to the development of the nursing and care team within the home.
To work with the Home Manager and Practice Development Nurse to ensure standards are being upheld and continually developed at home level.
To work with nurses and multidisciplinary teams to implement new and updated practices.
About Orchard Care Homes
A bright and spacious home designed to support 101 residents living in residential, nursing and more specialist dementia care. Green Park is located in the picturesque suburb of Great Sankey, on the outskirts of Warrington, we are within easy access to local shops and amenities. Care is provided by a team of dedicated and professional staff, many of whom have extensive experience in care and undergo continual training.
Winner of the Gold trophy for Best Smaller Care Home Group at the CHA (Care Home Awards) 2021.
Orchard Care Homes has been providing care for older people for over 15 years. We are committed to being at the heart of the local community and delivering the same level of care that we would all wish for ourselves and our loved ones.
- 25 days (pro rata) annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- We will pay the cost of the Blue Light Card which will give you access to an amazing range of discounts online and on the high street!
- From day one, you will receive excellent training and progression opportunities, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop.
- Our people are our heroes, and we have a range of recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’ and an annual award’s ceremony.
- You will have access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support and counselling.
- Last but not least we provide all our people with free uniform and onsite car parking.
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.