Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Are you a Care Home or Business Administrator looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
Hourly rate – £12.42 per hour
Working hours/pattern – 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location – Martin Field Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 9HL
A personable, friendly and highly organised Home or Business Administrator is vital to the running of a successful Care Home, providing the administrative support that enables the Care teams to focus on delivering the outstanding care and support to our residents.
The duties of a Business Administrator are very varied, with responsibility for the administration and organisation of the care home and the office.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate strong administrative skills and has experience working in a generalist administrative role covering many aspects.
You will also be computer literate, have experience of payroll, knowledge of HR processes and well-developed customer service skills.
You will be highly organised, with good attention to detail and have the ability to liaise confidently and effectively both on the telephone and in writing.
It is a fast-paced role so the successful candidate will have experience of multi-tasking and be able to work using their own initiative.
• Ensuring that resident and staff records are kept updated.
• Liaising with residents and families both on the telephone and face to face
• Processing weekly Payroll
• Interaction with regulatory bodies
• Ensure room allocation and room availability is accurate and maintained
• Ensure HR files are up to date including Right to Work, Contracts and DBS
• Coordinating the recruitment/onboarding of new care home staff
Welcome to Penwortham Grange & Lodge Care Home - A specialist dementia, residential and short term respite care home in Preston.
Rated ‘Good’ by our regulators CQC, Penwortham Grange & Lodge is a purpose-built, modern and bright care home in Penwortham, Preston. The home specialises in care for older people and those with dementia and offers en-suite wetrooms in all 86 bedrooms. Penwortham Grange & Lodge Care Home and its staff have won numerous awards including the Orchard Care Home Heart Awards Housekeeper of the Year 2018 and the WOW Factor in 2017.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.
Welcome to our Care Home in Preston, Penwortham Grange & Lodge. A specialist dementia care, residential care and short term respite care home near Preston. R ...Full Details