£75,000 per annum
Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Are you a Home Manager or Deputy Manager with clinical experience looking for a new opportunity with one of the leading care home companies, specialising in dementia care? We can help you to develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations.
Registered Care Home Manager
Castleford Lodge Nursing Home
Up to £75k Per annum depending on experience
Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC, Castleford Lodge is a home that offers the highest standards of care. The home offers nursing and dementia nursing care.
As the Home Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal health and care, promoting independence and choice. You will focus on enabling staff to genuinely understand the needs of people and put practical, effective care plans in place to support them individually, with the lifestyle and activities that they choose.
You’ll inspire a multidisciplinary team to make sure they help every resident to enjoy the best possible quality of life. That means leading by example, monitoring standards and checking regulatory compliance. You’ll set the highest standards and draw on your skills to develop and deliver strategies that will help you achieve your goals.
You will be an experienced leader with:
- A proven track record in achieving and maintaining Good or Outstanding CQC grades.
- Experience of budgetary control.
- Strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Effective people management skills.
- Qualification required – Registered Nurse
About Orchard Care Homes
A short walk from the centre of Castleford, with good access to public transport and rail and road links, Castleford Lodge is a mid-size home providing experienced care for elderly residents with a wide range of complex needs, including dementia.
Winner of the Gold trophy for Best Smaller Care Home Group at the CHA (Care Home Awards) 2021.
Orchard Care Homes has been providing care for older people for over 15 years. We are committed to being at the heart of the local community and delivering the same level of care that we would all wish for our loved ones.
We believe in investing in our people. Your professional development is encouraged, and you will receive plenty of training and progression opportunities across our portfolio of homes.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Professional registration paid.
- Access to Company supported pension scheme, with contributions by salary exchange.
- Access to Blue Light Discount Card.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop.
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’ and an annual awards ceremony, recognising our dedicated staff team.
- Free Uniform and car parking.
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.