37.5 hours per week
Full time/Permanent – 37.5hrs – £22k per annum
Covering our Yorkshire Care Homes
Orchard Care Homes has a strong reputation in the care industry for running and managing care homes across the UK. We have over 15 years of experience, running 23 care homes across the North and Midlands. We are on a transformative journey, with 100% CQC good, rated homes and care based on individual outcomes.
To provide a comprehensive maintenance service to all Orchard Care Homes within your specified region. Communicating and interacting with all employees and residents ensuring that your cluster of Orchard Care Homes are kept in good condition both inside and out.
To provide regional maintenance service across several Care Homes. This includes:
- Carry out repairs and redecoration to the Orchard Portfolio
- Maintain all records, checklists and documentation for each home.
- Escalating any issues to the Home Manager and/or Maintenance Manager
- You will ideally have a trade background, time served or with suitable qualification
- Numeric and good record keeping skills.
- IT literate – use of email, App based technologies
- Clean driving licence, with flexibility to travel.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
- Approachable and friendly, able to work as part of a team.
- Experience of cyclical maintenance including regulatory checks
What We Offer in Return
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer Pension contributions
- Full funded company van
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop.
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’ recognising our dedicated staff team
- Free Uniform and car parking
- Paid for Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
- Access to our Discounts and wellbeing support through My Orchard.
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.