Registered Nurse (RGN) – Night Shifts available & Full-time contracts – Green Park Nursing Home WA5 3JS- £18.87 per hour
Night Shifts – 20:00 – 08:00
Are you a registered nurse looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
Join Orchard Care Homes, and be part of our team, where we care for our residents, and for our teams. You will work as part of an experienced team who support our residents to maintain their dignity, independence and individuality.
Green Park is a spacious care home designed to support 101 residents needing residential, nursing and dementia care. The home has a specialist 18 bed dementia plus unit and has recently opened a new 18 bed specialist unit, which is an exciting and innovative approach to caring for people with dementia through meaningful engagement. The home has also had a busy year, with being awarded a good CQC rating, and one of their Nurses won the ‘Good Nursing Award’, at Orchard Care Homes’ annual heart awards.
Orchard Care Homes has been providing care for older people for over 15 years. We are committed to being at the heart of the local community and delivering the same level of care that we would all wish for our loved ones.
We believe in investing in our people. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, with plenty of training and progression opportunities across our portfolio of homes
What We Offer In Return:
• Pay rate - £18.87 per hour
• 5.6 weeks holiday plus pension contributions
• Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop
• Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’ and an annual awards ceremony, recognising our dedicated staff team
• Free Uniform and car parking
• Paid for Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme – Earn up to a £1000 per person, available to Permanent contracted employees
• Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues
As a qualified nurse, you will be responsible for:
• Assessing the needs of our residents and formulating person-centred care plans
• Ensuring that medical, physical and emotional needs of our residents are met
• Administering medication safely
• Reviewing residents’ wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments
• Supervising care staff to deliver high quality care
• Championing residents’ safety and dignity.
• You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
• You will be experienced in producing well-developed care plans and understand regulatory frameworks.
• You will be dedicated and compassionate, approachable and committed to delivering person-centred care.
If you want to be part of a care home organisation that cares for its residents and for its staff, apply for one of our Nursing posts now.
Registered Nurse (RGN) – Nights available & Full time contracts – Green Park Nursing Home - £18.87 per hour + £1500 welcome bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18.87 per hour
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.