Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) – Middleton Park Lodge, LS10 4HX - £17.83 + £1,500 welcome bonus
Are you a registered nurse looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
Join Orchard Care Homes, and be part of our team, where we care for our residents, and for our teams. You will work as part of an experienced team who support our residents to maintain their dignity, independence and individuality.
We are looking for a caring and dedicated registered nurse to join our team at Middleton Park Lodge, in Leeds. Middleton Park Lodge Care Home is situated in a largely residential suburb of Leeds, close to amenities and transport links. It is an established home that has been purpose-built to provide specialist care for residents, with additional nursing capabilities. The home benefits from lounge areas, a bar, quiet rooms, hair & beauty services and secure gardens. The team at the home ensure that the residents are kept busy and engaged, which often includes visits from local performers, reminiscence sessions and arts and crafts.
Orchard Care Homes has been providing care for older people for over 15 years. We are committed to being at the heart of the local community and delivering the same level of care that we would all wish for our loved ones.
We believe in investing in our people. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, with plenty of training and progression opportunities across our portfolio of homes.
As a qualified nurse, you will be responsible for:
• assessing the needs of our residents and formulating person-centred care plans
• ensuring that medical, physical and emotional needs of our residents are met
• administering medication safely
• reviewing residents’ wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments
• supervising care staff to deliver high quality care
• championing residents’ safety and dignity.
• You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
• You will be experienced in producing well-developed care plans, and understand regulatory frameworks.
• You will be dedicated and compassionate, approachable and committed to delivering person-centred care.
Permanent, full time, part time, flexible, night and bank nursing roles available at Middleton Park Lodge, LS10 4HX
What We Offer In Return:
• Pay rate - £17.31 per hour
• Up to £1,500 welcome bonus (pro rata, paid following probation completion)
• 5.6 weeks holiday plus pension contributions
• Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop
• Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’ and an annual awards ceremony, recognising our dedicated staff team
• Free Uniform and car parking
• Paid for Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme – Earn up to a £1000 per person, available to Permanent contracted employees
• Perkbox membership, with access to hundreds of shopping, travel and health & fitness discounts
• Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues
If you want to be part of a care home organisation that cares for its residents and for its staff, apply for one of our Nursing posts now.
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.