Kitchen Assistant – Full Time - 18 hours per week - £9.50 per hour – Three Bridges Nursing Home, WA4 1NT
Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice; we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
Welcome to Three Bridges Nursing Home - A specialist nursing, dementia, dementia nursing, residential and short-term respite nursing home in Warrington.
Rated Good by our regulators CQC since 2014, Three Bridges Nursing Home is a single storey care home located in the residential suburb of Latchford, south east of Warrington.
We offer personalised care to 53 residents with a variety of nursing, dementia and general care needs. 23 of our rooms are dedicated to dementia nursing and dementia residential, with a further 30 rooms equipped for residential and specialist nursing care.
Orchard Care Homes has a strong reputation in the care industry for running and managing care homes across the UK. We have over 15 years of experience, running 24 care homes across the North and Midlands.
As the Kitchen Assistant you will help deliver personalised menu plans that ensures everyone is treated with dignity and that individual's rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
A quality kitchen experience has positive benefits on the physical and mental wellbeing of our residents.
- You will help our residents enjoy every day by making sure they receive the quality nutritional experiences they deserve.
- You will assist in the preparation of a range of meals to suit individual tastes and requirements
- You will have Cook/Kitchen Assistant experience (preferably gained in a care home setting)
- You will have what it takes to nurture, encourage and care. Making a meaningful contribution to someone's life is fulfilling, demanding, requires flexibility, professionalism and skills
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.