Kitchen Assistant – 30 hours per week - £9.50 per hour
Location – Millfield, Cedar Park Drive, Bolsover, Chesterfield, S44 6XP
Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice; we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
A quality kitchen experience has positive benefits on the physical and mental wellbeing of our residents and you will help deliver personalised menu plans that ensures everyone is treated with dignity and that individual's rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
At Orchard Care Homes we believe in the continued learning and development of our support teams and a career with us offers you an opportunity to broaden your skills and knowledge. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, and exciting opportunities will emerge to progress your career further within the company.
- You will have what it takes to nurture, encourage and care. Making a meaningful contribution to someone's life is fulfilling, demanding, requires flexibility, professionalism and skills.
- You will help our residents enjoy every day by making sure they receive the quality nutritional experiences they deserve.
- You will assist in the preparation of a range of meals to suit individual tastes and requirements, you will demonstrate a caring nature towards others.
- You will have Cook/Kitchen Assistant experience preferably gained in a care home setting.
Winner of the Gold trophy for Best Smaller Care Home Group at the CHA (Care Home Awards) 2021
Welcome to Millfield Care Home - A specialist nursing, residential and short term respite care home in Chesterfield.
Rated Good by our regulators CQC, Millfield is a 48 bed residential care home offering specialist nursing and respite care services with bright and modern en-suite rooms. We were very proud to be awarded the Derbyshire Quality Premium Award for going above and beyond by Derbyshire Local Authority.
Orchard Care Homes has a strong reputation in the care industry for running and managing care homes across the UK. We have over 15 years of experience, running 24 care homes across the North and Midlands.
What We Offer:
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.
Millfield Nursing Home in Bolsover
Welcome to Millfield Care Home in Bolsover near Chesterfield A specialist nursing care ...Full Details