Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Are you a HR Business Partner looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
- Salary – £40,000 with a £4,200 car allowance
- Location – Mix of work from home and field based (West Yorkshire and East Midlands)
Orchard Care Homes operates 23 care homes across the North and Midlands with a strong reputation in the care industry We have an excellent opportunity for an established HR professional to join our organisation on an initial 6 month contract. This is a hands on, multi-site opportunity whilst also having the exposure to support in the development of our HR strategy and drive its implementation.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you’ll be accountable for providing a professional, commercially focussed HR service within your aligned regions. This role will be supporting our Operations Directors and Home Managers with all HR activities including employee relations, talent management, succession and resource planning, disciplinary and grievances etc. You’ll be the point of escalation for the West Yorkshire and East Midlands regions, so willingness to travel regularly is essential.
You’ll be proactive in coaching and developing leadership skills in our people managers, providing internal opportunities to grow our own talent and retain our colleagues.
- Significant experience in a HR Manager/Business Partner role in a multi-site, regulated organisation
- Highly organised, ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong, trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in a Social Care/Care sector is desirable, but other multi-site backgrounds are considered
- Ability to communicate well and present to wide audiences
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law and experience of dealing with complex employee relations issues
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Clean driving license
Orchard Care Homes has a strong reputation in the care industry for running and managing care homes across the UK. We have over 15 years of experience, running 23 care homes across the North and Midlands.
- Hybrid working between home and office
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.