Care Home Chef – 24.00 hours per week – £10.86 per hour – Millfield Care Home, Chesterfield
Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice; we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
Winner of the Gold trophy for Best Smaller Care Home Group at the CHA (Care Home Awards) 2021
Welcome to Millfield Care Home - A specialist nursing, residential and short term respite care home in Chesterfield.
Rated Good by our regulators CQC, Millfield is a 48 bed residential care home offering specialist nursing and respite care services with bright and modern en-suite rooms.
We were very proud to be awarded the Derbyshire Quality Premium Award for going above and beyond by Derbyshire Local Authority.
A quality kitchen experience has positive benefits on the physical and mental wellbeing of our residents.
Delivering personalised menu plans and catering support for special events and functions at the home, within the constraints of budget, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the kitchen and formal supervision of kitchen staff.
What We Offer:
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.