Chef – Part Time – 28.5 hours per week (8am - 6pm, 3 days per week)– £10 per hour – Ashlea Lodge, SR4 7AB
Exceptional People, Extraordinary Care
Are you looking for a career where you are truly making a difference?
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice; we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
A quality kitchen experience has positive benefits on the physical and mental wellbeing of our residents. Delivering personalised menu plans and catering support for special events and functions at the home, within the constraints of budget, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the kitchen and formal supervision of kitchen staff.
Ashlea Lodge is located near the heart of Sunderland City Centre in the parish of Millfield, it is a two-storey modern care home that provides specialist care for older people. The home has also recently seen the top floor turned into the home for our new Re-Connect service, which supports 18 residents, in a specialist and innovative Dementia service.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’ and our annual award ceremony
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Perkbox membership, access to tailored online shopping, travel and health & fitness discounts
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
Chef – Part Time – 28.5 hours per week – £10 per hour – Ashlea Lodge, SR4 7AB
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.