Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Are you a Care Home or Business Administrator looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
Hourly rate – £11.50 per hour
Working hours/pattern – 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location – Nook Lane, Thelwall Lane, Warrington, WA4 1NT
A personable, friendly and highly organised Home or Business Administrator is vital to the running of a successful Care Home, providing the administrative support that enables the Care teams to focus on delivering the outstanding care and support to our residents.
The duties of a Business Administrator are very varied, with responsibility for the administration and organisation of the care home and the office.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate strong administrative skills and has experience working in a generalist administrative role covering many aspects.
You will also be computer literate, have experience of payroll, knowledge of HR processes and well-developed customer service skills.
You will be highly organised, with good attention to detail and have the ability to liaise confidently and effectively both on the telephone and in writing.
It is a fast-paced role so the successful candidate will have experience of multi-tasking and be able to work using their own initiative.
• Ensuring that resident and staff records are kept updated.
• Liaising with residents and families both on the telephone and face to face
• Processing weekly Payroll
• Interaction with regulatory bodies
• Ensure room allocation and room availability is accurate and maintained
• Ensure HR files are up to date including Right to Work, Contracts and DBS
• Coordinating the recruitment/onboarding of new care home staff
Three Bridges is located in the residential suburb of Latchford, approximately one mile south-east of Warrington town centre and close by to both the River Mersey and the Manchester Ship Canal.
Winner of the Gold trophy for Best Smaller Care Home Group at the CHA (Care Home Awards) 2021.
Orchard Care Homes has been providing care for older people for over 15 years. We are committed to being at the heart of the local community and delivering the same level of care that we would all wish for our loved ones.
We believe in investing in our people. Your professional development is actively encouraged, and you will receive plenty of training and progression opportunities across our portfolio of homes.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.
Three Bridges Nursing Home in Warrington
What sets Three Bridges apart from other care homes in Warrington? A specialist nursing, dementia, residential and short-term respite nursing home in Warrington. ...Full Details