Home Administrator – Full Time – 40 hours per week - Up to £10 per hour – Nesfield Lodge LS10 3LG
Exceptional People, Extraordinary Care
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice, we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
A personable, friendly and highly organised Home Administrator is vital to the running of a successful Care Home, providing the administrative support that enables the Care teams to focus on delivering the outstanding care and support to our residents.
The duties of a Care Home Administrator are very varied, with responsibility for the administration and organisation of the home and office. it is a fast-paced role so we are looking for someone who has experience of multi-tasking, the ability to use their own initiative and who has worked in a busy generalist administrative role.
Duties will include:
• Liaising with residents and families
• Processing Payroll
• Maintaining highly accurate records
• Interaction with regulatory bodies
• Telephone and face to face interaction
• Ensuring room allocation and room availability is accurate and maintained
• Ensure HR files are up to date including Right to Work, Contracts and DBS
• Coordinating with Recruitment Partners
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate strong administrative skills, computer literacy, has experience of payroll, knowledge of HR processes and well- developed customer service skills. You will also be highly organised, with good attention to detail and the ability to liaise effectively both on the telephone and in writing.
Not far from the city centre of Leeds, Nesfield Lodge Care Home is a friendly and purpose-built Dementia residential home with short term respite services, for illnesses such as COPD, strokes and epilepsy. The 44 bedded home is award winning, as it has recently been awarded Good by CQC, the Manager won Care Home Manager of the Year at this year’s Orchard Care Homes Annual Heart Awards and the kitchen team has been awarded the first Orchard Care Homes award for culinary excellence.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’ and our annual award ceremony
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Perkbox membership, access to tailored online shopping, travel and health & fitness discounts
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
Home Administrator – Full Time – 40 hours per week - Up to £10 per hour – Nesfield Lodge, LS10 3LG
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.