Care Assistant – Nights – 38.5 hours per week – £9.18 per hour – Thornton Hall & Lodge, L23 1UB
Exceptional People, Extraordinary Care
Are you looking for a career where you are truly making a difference?
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice, we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
No experience, no problem. You will be provided with a comprehensive induction programme and a range of qualifications and pathways for you to fulfil a career in care.
Our Care Assistants provide person centred care, and support our residents to maintain their independence, this includes supporting with personal care, meal times and activities, you’ll also provide emotional support to our residents and ensure that their quality of life is enhanced.
Thornton Hall & Lodge is home to 96 residents requiring 24-hour residential care and round-the-clock dementia care. The purpose-built home offers a wide range of features, such as their extensive, secure and south-facing gardens, which provide ample green space and fresh air for the residents. The home also benefits from a weekly visit by a mobile hairdresser and barber.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’ and our annual award ceremony
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Perkbox membership, access to tailored online shopping, travel and health & fitness discounts
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
Day Care Assistant shift pattern – 08:00 to 20:00
Night Care Assistant shift pattern – 20:00 to 08:00
Care Assistant – Full Time – 38.5 hours per week – £9.18 per hour – Thornton Hall & Lodge, L23 1UB
Reference ID: ThorntonCare
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.