Care Assistant – – Full Time Days- 38.5 hours per week –£8.72 per hour – Cherry Trees Care Home
Are you looking for a career where you are truly making a difference?
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice, we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
No experience, no problem. You will be provided with a comprehensive induction programme and a range of qualifications and pathways for you to fulfil a career in care.
Our Care Assistants provide person centred care, and support our residents to maintain their independence, this includes supporting with personal care, meal times and activities, you’ll also provide emotional support to our residents and ensure that their quality of life is enhanced.
Cherry Trees is in the historic town of Kimberworth, near Rotherham, and offers 66 en-suite rooms equipped with the latest facilities and amenities. The home provides care for several conditions and complex needs, and all the team are trained in end of life care and work in partnership with the Rotherham Hospice. Cherry Trees is also award winning, as it has been awarded Care Home of the Year at the annual Orchard Care Home Heart Awards, and it has also just been awarded as outstanding in care by CQC.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’ and our annual award ceremony
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.