Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Are you a Care Assistant, Health Care Assistant, Support Worker, or someone brand new to Care, looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
Hourly rate – £9.75 per hour (higher rate upon proof of required qualification)
Working hours/pattern – Days or Nights available
- 08:00 hrs – 20:00 hrs (Days)
- 20:00 hrs – 0800 hrs (Nights)
Location – 16 - 18 Tanhouse Road, Thornton, Crosby, Liverpool, L23 1UB
Our Care Assistants provide person centred care, and support our residents to maintain their independence, this includes supporting with personal care, mealtimes and activities.
As a Care Assistant you will provide emotional support to our residents and ensure that their quality of life is enhanced. You will also be provided with a comprehensive induction programme and a range of qualifications and pathways for you to fulfil a career in care.
Welcome to Thornton Hall & Lodge Care Home - A specialist dementia, residential and short term respite care home in Liverpool.
Located a stone's throw from the seafront in Crosby, Liverpool, Thornton Hall & Lodge is a bright and spacious purpose-built care home. The home has 96 bedrooms, all with en-suite wetrooms and walk-in showers, and features large ground floor lounges that open to patios and large secure south-facing gardens. Some of the ground floor bedrooms also have direct access to the patio area.
Orchard Care Homes has a strong reputation in the care industry for running and managing care homes across the UK. We have over 15 years of experience, running 24 care homes across the North and Midlands.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways will enable you to grow and develop into Leadership and Management, Nursing or Dementia specialisms through our Orchard Academy
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.