Care Assistant – Bank Hours Available - Days or Nights – up to £8.92 per hour
Day Care Assistant shift pattern – 08:00 – 20:00
Night Care Assistant shift pattern – 20:00 to 8:00
Exceptional People, Extraordinary Care
Are you looking for a career where you are truly making a difference?
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice, we want to be the employer of choice. No experience, no problem! Or alternatively if have experience working as a Health Care Assistant, Support Worker or Carer? Then we have a position from you!
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’ and our annual award ceremony
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Perkbox membership, access to tailored online shopping, travel and health & fitness discounts
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
No experience, no problem. You will be provided with a comprehensive induction programme and a range of qualifications and pathways for you to fulfil a career in care. Alternatively, if you have experience as a Health Care Assistant, Support Worker or Carer we want to hear from you!
Our Care Assistants provide person centred care, and support our residents to maintain their independence, this includes supporting with personal care, meal times and activities, you’ll also provide emotional support to our residents and ensure that their quality of life is enhanced.
Care Assistant – Bank Contract - Days or Nights – up to £8.92 per hour
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.