Extraordinary People, Exceptional Care
Are you a Care Assistant, or someone brand new to Care, looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
Hourly rate – Up to £10.00 per hour (higher rate upon proof of required qualification)
Working hours/pattern – Bank Hours - Days or Nights available
- 08:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs (Days)
- 20:00 hrs to 08:00 hrs (Nights)
Location – Southwold Crescent, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3JS
Our Care Assistants provide person centred care, and support our residents to maintain their independence, this includes supporting with personal care, mealtimes and activities.
As a Care Assistant you will provide emotional support to our residents and ensure that their quality of life is enhanced. You will also be provided with a comprehensive induction programme and a range of qualifications and pathways for you to fulfil a career in care.
Welcome to Green Park Care Home - A specialist residential, nursing, dementia residential and short-term respite care home in Warrington.
Located in Great Sankey, Warrington, Green Park Care Home provides residential, nursing, short term respite and dementia care to 101 residents.
Orchard Care Homes has a strong reputation in the care industry for running and managing care homes across the UK. We have over 15 years of experience, running 24 care homes across the North and Midlands.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop
- Recognition schemes, such as ‘Making a Difference’
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Access to our fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA that provides 24/7 support
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.