Activities Coordinator – Part Time – 20 hours per week – £8.92 per hour – Thornton Hall & Lodge L23 1UB
Are you looking for a career where you are truly making a difference?
Why Orchard? We don’t just want to be the provider of choice, we want to be the employer of choice.
Here at Orchard Care Homes our foundations are built on 6 core values; Enjoy Life, Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.
Your day will be varied. Developing meaningful occupation therapies, delivering engaging sessions and supporting events and outings. You will be organising a programme of appropriate, therapeutic and recreational activities that enhance the lives of our residents.
We are partnered with Oomph, the UKs leading wellbeing business for older people to deliver days out, exercise and activities. With Oomph and your natural warmth and empathy, you will deliver quality wellbeing support plans that ensures everyone is treated with dignity and that individual's rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Recognition schemes such as ‘Making a Difference’ and our annual award ceremony
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (available to permanent employees)
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Support Hub offering confidential support on personal and professional issues.
- Competitive Annual Leave + Employer contributing pension
At Orchard Care Homes, we value our employees. Click here to find out more about our wide range of benefits.